I see every day that, for one reason or another, someone’s sugar baby won’t eat. Here are some tips and tricks to help if you find yourself in this situation.
- Sprinkle some shredded cooked white chicken breast over the meal.
- Add some broth to the meal
- Add some baby food (meat and broth) to the meal
- Give some Pepcid the night before or 30 minutes before the meal
- Give some unsweetened applesauce the night before. Just a teaspoon or two.
- Take a short walk before the meal
- Play for a short time before the meal
Ideally, there’s something irresistible that you can top the meal with. If you use PureBites as a treat, the powder at the bottom of the bag sprinkled over the meal works every time.
As a rule, pups get too empty overnight and feel nauseous so eating is not high on their list. So getting things moving will help entice them to eat. I know that adding an extra step in the morning isn’t optimal, but we "do what we gotta do" with these babies.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page for sales, discounts and giveaways!