Crucial for a healthy nervous system, brain function and supports intestinal health
PetTest Methyl B-12 is also called methylcobalamin. It is a vitamin not produced naturally in the body and must be obtained through specific foods and dietary supplements. Methyl B-12 is important for cell growth, the burning of fat and carbs, and the health of the nervous and brain systems, among other internal processes. Some dogs such as Border Collies, Australian Shepherds, Chinese Shar-Peis, and Beagles may be predisposed to absorbing vitamin B-12. Because Methyl B-12 goes through the body so quickly, each meal you feed your dog should contain this vitamin.
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) 5000 mcg
- Supports a Stronger Immune System
- Formation and Growth of Red Blood Cells
- Helps with Having a Healthy Digestion
- Helps to Prevent Pancreatic Disease
- Boosts the Health of the Nervous System