The BD Safe-Clip Needle Clipping & Storage Device removes insulin syringe needles and pen needles safely and easily!
- BD Safe Clip portable device holds up to 1,500 clipped needles.
- The BD Safe Clip device can be used with 28G through 31G needles and 3/16 (5mm) through 0.5 (12.7mm) length needles.
- BD Safe-Clip Clipper DeviceBy clipping off the needle, the BD Safe-Clip clipper device helps ensure that your used syringes don't injure you or other people.
- After being clipped by the device, the needle is automatically and safely retained within the clipper.
The BD SafeClip device can hold a two year supply or up to 1,000 clipped needles. (Always follow your local regulations for safe disposal of used sharps.)
- Squeeze grips to open your BD Safe Clip™ device
- With BD Safe-Clip™ device in open position, fully insert needle. Then push down on thumb depression to clip needle
- Device is now closed and needle is clipped
- Keep device level. Discard remains of syringe or pen needle according to your local regulations. Clipped needle is automatically and safely retained within device.
NOTE: To ensure maximum safety, you should never use a syringe or pen needle more than once.